Meet Our Staff: Jessie H.

Post 6 of 6. Last but certainly not least.

Jessie H.
1. Where were you born?
Burlington, Vermont


2. What is the top value that shapes your life?
I hope it's honesty but I don't know if that's true.


3. What's your main passion?
Music. (Note: You can check out her band here.)


4. Who is your role model?
I don't have one.


5. Tell us 1 thing you must do before you die.
Drive all the way down Route 66 from beginning to end.


6. What's your favorite drink or food at Overflow?
Iced Nutella Mocha.


7. What do you like most about Chicago?
Biking around the city.


8. Tell us 1 random thing you'd like people to know about you.
I was a beekeeper before I moved to Chicago.

1 comment:

  1. Route 66 is an unforgettable trip! Be sure to keep a travel log to keep all the little things you will pick up along the way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails