Meet Our Staff: Chris M.

This is post 5 of 6.  Hope you're enjoying learning about the people who make your lattes.  :)

Chris M. 
1. Where were you born?
Hoffman Estates, Illinois

2. What is the top value that shapes your life?
Joy. Seeking joy and giving joy to others.

3. What's your main passion?
Music. (Note: Check out Chris' awesome band Mathien.)

4. Who is your role model?
My mom, my dad, and my brother. They really know how to be good people.

5. Tell us 1 thing you must do before you die.
Visit Brazil.

6. What's your favorite drink or food at Overflow?
The Fort Dearborn sandwich and regular coffee.  Our coffee is really good.

7. What do you like most about Chicago?
The diversity and the fact that I can never stop discovering the city no matter how long I live here.

8. Tell us 1 random thing you'd like people to know about you.
When I was three I ate a mushroom off the ground. My dad gave me syrup of ipecac and I threw it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails