hour 0 of 54

The marathon begins tomorrow! Mostly, I'm very excited. My largest forseeable hurdle: the health department...

The health dept. has been expected to stop in at any time for the last few weeks to complete their annual review. But they haven't done it yet... This means they could stop in while I'm the one in charge. We keep a mean, clean coffee-making machine at the shop and have already been working extra hard to make sure everything is in tip-top shape. But there's one thing I've definitely learned about the health dept.: they'll find something you can improve on, then they could stop back at any time to see if you've put it into action.

I'm sure everything will be fine but here's to hoping they delay their yearly review a couple more weeks. :)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails