Meet February's Artist: Alex


I want to introduce you to my friend Alexander Goreham.  His photography is on the walls here at Overflow for the month of February.  He is a resident of Bridgeport.  He doubles as an ER Technician and a student earning his Masters of Social Work from Loyola.  I sat down wit Alex and asked him 8 questions.

1. Where were you born?
Moscow, Russia

2. What is the top value that shapes your life?
Choosing surrender and seeking intimacy with Christ.

3. What's your main passion?
Having deep conversations with people.

4. Who is your role model?
My parents.

5. Tell us 1 thing you must do before you die.
Visiting my orphanage again.

6. What's your favorite drink or food at Overflow?
White Hot Chocolate.

7. What do you like most about Chicago?
The lake shore during summertime from 9am to 8pm.

8. Tell us 1 random thing you'd like people to know about you.
My photographic philosophy is “a moment captured is a moment remembered.”

Stop by sometime to see Alex' art.  If you want to make one your own, they're available to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails