10 Things I'm Thankful For

I've seen others do this and thought it'd be a good exercise.  I'm listing them as I think of them (not in order of importance).

1. Friends and Family - YOU are a huge encouragement as we take risks.  I can't begin to express how much you mean to me.
2. Our donors - YOU are helping to make Overflow a reality.  Every little bit counts!
3. Mercedes (my cat) - She helps me have fun when I get stressed out.
4. Books - I've learned so much this year from reading.
5. The Common Cup - My internship there was invaluable.
6. The American Heart Association - I learned so much from the people there and miss them.
7. The South Loop - for inspiring me each and every day to live life on purpose
8. Coffee - I wouldn't be where I am without you.
9. Facebook - for helping me keep in touch with old friends and get to know new friends.
10. Jesus - I was debating whether to put Him on here because it seems cliche but I can't stop thinking about all the things He's done in my life and done through me to impact others this past year.  I can truly say I'm a better (but not yet perfect) person on 11/23/2009 than I was on 11/23/2008 because of what He's been doing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails