On the Need for a Team

Someone I know likes to say, "Teamwork makes the dream work." On the one hand, I've always known this to be true. There isn't much you can do without a team of people coming together to make it happen. This idea of teamwork making the dream work is becoming more and more of a reality every day in the journey towards seeing our dream come true.

On the other hand, I also believe that timing is essential to getting people to be on the team. I don't want to ask someone to be on the team before I have anything for them to do because then their motivation will fade before they actually start doing anything. But it's hard to feel so alone in this because there aren't a lot of people helping yet. I guess there's a balance that needs to be found. We're looking for that balance and hope we find it soon.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails